Friday, November 10, 2017

Letters and New Zinger Teaching from Celestial Jess xo


I think it's gorgeous Momma.
While my sweet daughter, Jess, was home healing, we sat on the little leather couch in my studio and I said to her, "I bought that turquoise candle holder thinking of you, because you like turquoise and teal colors. Do you like it?" And she said, "I think it's just gorgeous, Momma."

And every night after she passed, I would light it to send up good loving vibes from our hearts.

And when I write to her, and invite her to write to me, I light it. So that explains the picture. By the way, you can click on the photos to enlarge them so you can read her letter.

And now I'd like to share with you some "zinger teaching" she sends to me in her letters. I light her candle, put on soft music, and pull out our special journal, never knowing whether we'll connect or what she'll say. But I'm usually pleasantly surprised.

Our letter of September 24, 2017
I had inherited her beloved "Self Care"cards, which are similar to tarot cards but suggest areas for personal attention rather than self-direction, and when I opened the box there was a long, long, hair in there, which belonged to her. It was all sparkly with her red and gold highlights. I tied some love knots in it and set it free out by our peach tree, imagining that a beautiful bird might pick it up and weave it into her nest....

My light and love are always with you.
Jess is telling me that she loves where she is and I can trust that and "leave the rest to her." I go into a bit of how I wish I could have been more helpful, and she soothes me.

If we had all the answers....
I love how she talks about having all the answers and says that if we did have them there'd be no point in the adventure of living itself. "We are whole here," she says, "but on the earth plane we are not whole, we come with part of ourselves and parts awaken as we experience things. Emotion brings us awakening, both positive and negative. When we are happy we feel to do more of that. When we are sad we feel to head in other directions or to teach. To give others a hand up out of sadness or distress."

Then she says, "There is no failure Momma. There is no success. There is only experience and what it brings to the individual. And what we each decide to do with that knowledge. We are all okay. We are better than okay. We are eternally safe in ways you cannot know or imagine."

Rest your heart.
Very often in her teachings now, she says, "That is the way." I like that. "I am so big Momma, and so is each individual, don't worry about those things. Help when you are called if you want to, but control is not in any individual's hands. Only action that springs from the heart they embody. Each does their best according to their realization. That is the adventure."

Why must we suffer so?
I asked her "Must we live through hard times to reveal and discover love and safety?"

And she says, "Well, each person lives what teaches them best."

And when I ask, "Why must we suffer so?" she says, "We can and do express beauty and love Momma through all our adventures if that is what we're made of at the heart of the matter. Good and bad don't make a difference to the essential self. 'Seeing,' 'knowing,' the essential self, that's where the beauty lies."

"Do what makes your heart absolutely sing, all else will follow. That is the way."

Thank you my sweet big spirit beloved girl child for sharing your wisdom.

XO

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment