Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Happy Journeys Sweet Jess on Cupcake Day and Always XO

Sweet Jess herself, little minx XO!

Happy Celestial Birthday my beloved Starchild, Sweet Jess! Thank you so much for all the inspiration you gave me while you were here physically for 26 crazy wonderful years, and for all that you continue to share from your Heaven! What joy I had this past April as I had the chance to sponsor an exhibit of your stunning photos at State College Framing Company and Gallery for a couple of months. What an honor to be able to share your talents, and to be able to show people the world through your eyes. I've never had so much fun as I did working with John, Jeff, and Kevin, who helped in the various processes of mounting the show. I'm sure that at the party the first night you were there in spirit, enjoying it all with us. It is also a complete joy to have some of those beautifully framed photos hanging in our home. They shine color and nature and beauty, radiating your joy and peace and making our hearts sing. Thank you for capturing those gorgeous moments in time. I love to think of all the time you spent with your camera pursuing your passions.
The world through Jess's eyes...
(Click on the photos if you'd like to enlarge them.)

 
Jess's photo of Alder Lake, happy place!

Can you hear the song of the water?

My FAVORITE photo that Jess ever took!
We have it enlarged and it hangs in my bedroom.
Just makes my heart sing out loud every time I see it!

One of Jessie's road trips and the happy place of some
wonderful people she met along the way.
Look carefully, do you see the tipis?

In the beginning...
Jess and me when she was about 2 and 1/2 XO

Jess enjoyed teaching.
She used puppets and music and always had a captive audience.
She used her monkey puppet George in her studio later,
as a professional photographer and always got smiles from the kids.

She loved to write, and she loved beautiful nature,
and of course she loved talking on her phone with others ALL THE TIME!

She LOVED black olives
and we'd go through a whole can just between the two of us,
and just like that with our fingers! I still do it too, lol. XO

She loved poetry and liked to read it as well as write it.
Even had some published!

She loved humor and being silly. That's a pansy on her nose,
no hands, because she sniffed it and it stuck! XO lol

She loved candy and playing with her photos XO

She loved playing XO

And so many loved her. Auntie Min, my sis,
who is with her now XO

The family loved her XO

Joey Max loved her XO

Joey's with her in their Heavens now...

Tyler loved her; he's with her now....

Benjamin loved her, he's with her now too...
we've got lots of friends in Heaven indeed.


Rob loved her XO

And I love her XO!

Endlessly...

Always and always XOXO

Our embrace and release ceremony in the chiminea while she was home healing XO
Lots of orbs in this one, waiting to take her to True Home
sooner than we ever expected, only six months later.

My beauty. She says "You should see me now Momma!"
She loves her new light body.

We are with you XO

Thank you for being there this past September to greet my beloved sister, Melinda, as she went back to True Home. I'm sure you're both surrounded by so much love and so many of our loved ones as well. I love to think of all the sweet animals that have been part of our family over the years being there with you all, and of all our relatives and friends, adventuring with you as you please, in your beautiful Heavens. I sure do miss my two favorite girls down here, you both were such constants in my life and my heart feels all filled up remembering all that we shared together.


Happy Cupcake Day my beloved. I love you!

Thank you for your love, inspiration, and encouragement as we continue our adventures on Earth. I'll see you on the other side XO!

All my love always, forever and a day,
Momma XO!

Note: Yep, the lights flickered three times just now. She's blinking at me and sending her love so I know she's with me. Hope you feel your Lovies with you too XO

To read our story, check out Coming Alive After Death, and Letters from Celestial Jess. If you like them, please leave a review! My contact info is on the back cover of each, and I LOVE to hear from my readers. More lovely books in progress for children in the coming months XO! Stay tuned : )

3 comments:

  1. Well the bathroom light (where I pick your books up and randomly open them) the light has flickered now 3 times.
    There are 2 on the same exact line yet only 1 flickers.
    I didn't realize who it was but knew I had company.
    Thank you sweet Jess. I wonder how our next human lives paths will cross together.

    Anyway these photos.. the orbs leap out. And the green swivel of life. I'm with ya there. I feel that to my core. What a stunning capture.

    Sending love, light and many hugs tight.
    Happy cupcake day
    Amer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tight hugs to you, Amer, much love and many blessings! XO

      Delete
  2. Awhhhh… sweetest Jess… what a beautiful tribute! I feel your love jumping off the page Jen!

    ReplyDelete