Sunday, February 4, 2018

Some of What They Do In Heaven

My Lovies xoxo
Yes, we are still writing, my sweet Celestial daughter and I. I have to go back about three letters to catch you up, cause some of the stuff she shares with me builds upon previous stuff.

Of course, sweet Jess was much on my mind during the holidays, so I wrote to her on November 28, and I asked her "What is your world like where you are, my sweet Jess?" I didn't have any idea of what I'd get back, but as usual, it was a few cool zingers.

Here we go.


Click on the image to enlarge it if you'd like to read the letter.
She's not playing harps, though I'm sure if she wanted to, she could.

She says "Well, as I have described before, it is vast. We see with our hearts, not so much with our eyes. We can project an image of ourselves with eyes, but we are light. And vibration. We feel, we have emotion, but because there's never any threat, we pulse, we pump along with events here and the process is akin to music, sound, with colors."

So I get the feeling she's telling me there's a sense of community and belonging and zero threat to safety.

I ask her "What is the purpose of this activity?" - meaning the pulsing thing.

She says "We feel a sense of belonging, community, throbbing with the whole. It's like the ocean breathing. It is an elemental feeling, primal. It restores in us our sense of rhythm. Rhythm. Like a heartbeat, the Universe, what you call it down there, pulses and we can join that, like a dance."

Hm, imagine that. No curfew, no transportation issues, just jumping in and throbbing along with the Universe. I could go for that. Must feel pretty good.

So I said, "Wow, this sounds like it would feel very good sweet darling." And I told her (wrote her) about the time I was meditating and got to hear Celestial music, which is an experience like no other. When it happened to me, I felt the music, I heard the music, and yes, I was the music. It was as complex as our very best orchestras with levels all through it but way better than anything we have here.

I had worked on our book that day, the book I'm finishing up that I'm writing called Coming Alive After Death, so I thanked her for her help on it because as I've mentioned before, I do nothing all by myself. I have a host of Celestial helpers as well as Earth angels to work with, and I love it!


Our "conversation."
She says, in her very Jessie way, "Hey Momma, that's what it's all about. I'm more than happy to help with our book. It is the way of things for me to be placed just so, so I can be of use in its creation." Such a funny little statement. I appreciate her willingness to be present and still do what she does "up there."

I said to her, "I got the sense today that we agreed to do this part together too, well beyond our Earth years together."

And she answers, "You got it Momma. We did. Our adventure is just beginning. Interesting, isn't it. I just love to play with you and work with you on it."

And here's the thing. She's very much in her "Jessie form" in this letter, but as you'll see in the next couple of letters, she experiences growth where she is and becomes quite a bit more expanded. Discovering these things about her spiritual world is fascinating to be sure.

It reminds me to say out loud to myself, "She's good. She's busy. She's growing."

I know that in my limited Earthly capacity I can only understand a little bit of what she's experiencing and I appreciate all she can share.

So, okay, I'll take you into our second letter. It was Christmas Eve. I'd had 4 what I call "meltdowns" where I cried, missing her, and cuddled under blankets with my pups in-between doing the Christmas things we have to do, or at least I felt like I had to because we had Rob's kids visiting us this year, and the show must go on.

I did that all right, but late at night I curled up to write to her and this is our exchange:


Being holographic and setting me back on my feet.
Christmas Eve I told her, as I say often to the air, "I miss you pal," and she said, "Hi Mommaaaaa, I've been waiting for you." Wow that was so sweet to hear. She used to do that thing on the phone when she said Hi Mommaaaaa and drew it out, with her singsong voice - she still does that. I can hear it plain as day when we're writing.

She says, "I am well. Yes, I do see the things you are doing and I try to help where I can. I am always with you, even when I am doing other things, cause remember I am holographic like a diamond with its facets now, Momma." That's a zinger for me, to be reminded that she can be in several places at once, which is hard for our minds to comprehend, but I like it cause I never want to "interrupt her."

She encourages me on my journey, which continues, and says, "Don't be afraid of the otherworlds Momma, they are your friends in Spirit. You are connected." Well this is interesting in that I've had a number of new things come about this year that include the "otherworlds." I've met some wonderful new friends who are writers, like me, and they're also interested in working with me professionally, as I can offer editorial services. Well, the pleasure's all mine, as I read the first volume of a trilogy that one of these authors has published and discover it's all about the fairy worlds. She writes beautifully, and working with her will be pure pleasure. The other has a heartfelt memoir that also has the golden threads of beauty and truth flowing through it that we can all relate to and I'm over the moon to be working with these two peeps right now. So no, I have no fear at all of the otherworlds. In fact, I will be doing garbage pickup in the schoolyard soon as we can see the ground again because I know it pleases the fairies xo.

Then Jess talks with me about my little ego self meltdowns and she says, as I am for certain sure all of our Lovies do from their Celestial worlds, "Feel me near. Feel my peace, my joy, my serenity. I am basking in my true home. I'm in the presence of the greatest teachers and friends, loves, all knowledge. It feels so good Momma." This is so very comforting to hear.

Then I ask her "How do I love you during this season?"


How do I love thee?
And she says, "Remember who I was and what I did and what I was seeking, and know that you were a great part of that Momma. I want for nothing but I feel your love, and that lifts me up and fills my heart."

I tell her I send her light beams of love all the time and she lets me know she can feel it and then she goes completely into a sideways thing, telling me what she's recently experienced. I found it delightful.

"The greatest thing happened to me recently," she says. "I shall tell you. I was bathed in light and color and sound and I felt it all around me and within me and it was like a refreshing swim in a cold lake - where you know you are safe, and you are all filled up. And there was music. Like nothing you've ever heard. Imagine that for a moment Momma - to be experiencing that. It feels excellent!"

And I love to hear these things. I look forward to experiencing them myself when I get to be in my sweet pulsing light body.

She says, "Don't be sad, Momma. It's really all good. Truly."

And that is very sweet to hear and to carry with me. Thank you sweet Jess for sharing your Celestial experiences.

There's another letter after this, where she again sets me back into my journey with great encouragement, and the one after that I ask her a lot of hard questions. I'll post it soon.

Thank you Sparklepuff for sharing with us all! I love you forever and a day,
Momma xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment