Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Celestial Advice on Health

Those birthdays they keep coming....
Yes, those birthdays they keep coming, and though I appreciate the time I have here to do what I do, damn, I'm nearly 60! It is nonetheless, quite a challenge as my body grows older. The knees hurt so much sometimes I cannot get down the basement steps to do the laundry. And I like doing laundry, or I should say I like when it's done and I have clean clothes to choose from. I like folding it hot from the dryer. I like the caring that goes on behind it. My hands don't open pickle jars so well anymore, and when I go out into the world I struggle with stairs and hills and long walks or long waits. 

So I decided to ask Celestial Jess what she could tell me about health, and strengthening myself. Her response was, as always, very interesting, quite simple, and yet profound.


Pondering....
Joy
First, she advises me that when I'm doing something that gives me joy I should do it as much as possible. "Whenever you feel joy, it is a sign that you should continue," she says. "The beautiful Universe always gives you signs - and joy is one of the best to trust."


Hmmmmmm....
So I asked her about us going vegetarian and why this hasn't brought about the depth of healing I would like. It feels excellent, but I still struggle with some physical issues.

Here, she says, "Well Mamaaa, you have asked and so I will tell you what I know so far. Believe in yourself and all the props and comforts and soothing things that you participate in. If some activity does not bring you peace or pleasure or comfort, question that, and consider whether to continue with it or release it. Props and comfort are very different to each individual, according to their deep-seated belief system. This system can be very complex. Don't be afraid to examine it, bring it into the light, figure out what works for you. Yes, some choices can bring about sickness or exit from the planet, but it really is all about the journey, what you want/choose to accompany you. [All humans exit from Earth, and we have several options along the way to choose our exit. Sometimes we choose it before we come in.] It is all okay - no punishment - maybe limitations or consequences, but no punishment. Choose joy. Choose what makes you feel good. That may change from moment to moment. That is life-on-Earth. All good. All okay. Your choice."


Props and such....


I love the idea of choosing what makes me feel good.
I can go there!
But I still have some challenges. I asked her, "So what do I do, how can I heal my physical body from things I feel the medical doctors introduced - like the arthritis that began, like fire in my blood, right after a flu shot I got? I trusted them, yet that created pain that still rears its ugly head years later."

And this is one of her zingers, I just love them:

So she says to me, "Mamaa, your body rejuvenates itself regularly. You must work with your mind and your belief systems to overcome the pathways your body takes on from your mind, your thoughts. And be very sure of those thoughts - dig deep to find the ones that get stuck in pain and release them, consciously. This is something you need to do regularly, in meditation, to keep yourself as clear as possible. Being human, you will probably continue to tax the human vehicle - tool - the body - and that's expected. That's why we have tools built in for cleansing and purification. Your choice." 


Thank you Lovie!
Really good advice. I will meditate some more. Choose joy. Continue doing the things that I just love to do, and there are so many. 


Are you well and happy?
And I ask her, before closing our conversation if she's well and happy. Of course, her answer is not only yes, but "I'd like to tell you worlds, Momma, I could go on for centuries telling you just everything - sharing my delights, but soon enough you'll join me here and know - For now just trust that I'm well and happy and still with you."

La...so I have written the word BELOVED on a neon green post-it note and I keep it on my desk. So much of what I have around me is beloved. Joy. I remind myself not to punish myself for feeling guilty about all the hours spent working in the chair by my desk, I also remind myself to get up and go outside to feed the birds or work on something in the sunshine. Joy. I fit it in around the hard stuff. Thank you sweet Jess for the simple but profound reminders xo



Love
Thank you for sharing your wisdom my sweet big spirit girl xo I love you forever and a day.

Namaste,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment