Monday, April 16, 2018

Sure Signs From Heaven

Jess and me together xo
I've been doing a lot of research and work to finish my book, our book, Coming Alive After Death and sweet Jess has been very close. Not only because of this research and work, but also because it is our birthday month. I'm April 5th and her Earth birthday was April 29th. So she comes close to me during this time of year, and it's absolutely delightful.

Yes, I found a dime, and a penny, yes, I've had birds doing all kinds of things, like for example, right on my birthday I was home alone while my husband was at work, and as I walked through my kitchen I looked out the window. I saw two beautiful doves and not only were they cooing their lovely coos, but they were flirting with each other, doing the major mating dance. I stood stock still in my kitchen watching birth happen, wow!

Yes, beautiful spring has arrived with its rains and winds and birds making love. The doves puffed themselves up and the female spread her wings out and turned her back on the male, who promptly fluffed his chest feathers up and danced all around her, pecking at his chest to make it fluff out even more.

Downloaded from Pinterest.com
Finally he mounted her and they made little baby doves fresh from Heaven which will arrive in just a few weeks! Now it's nest building time. I felt that Jess had guided me to be in just the right place and time to witness this beautiful event for my birthday present this year, and how can you beat that? Baby doves coming! Baby doves coming! Yay!

Well right up next to it is a dozen long-stemmed, fat, fluffy, fragrant red roses from my son and his wife, that I sniffed several times every day for all the days they were happy being with us. Gorgeous roses! Gorgeous doves!

Beautiful roses from my son and his wife xoxo
But that is not all of the story about signs from Heaven and love. Rob and I went out to our car to run some errands on this day, and we had the most delightful, mysterious experience. We each have key fobs that have buttons on them to open the door locks, to open the trunk of the car, and to set off an alarm. He punched the button to unlock the doors. What happened was that not only did the doors unlock, but as we opened them and climbed inside the car, all the windows went down about half an inch, AND the sunroof opened about half an inch too!

There's no way to control the windows from the key fob, and certainly no way to open the sun roof except for the button up near the top of the windshield once you're inside the car. But all these opened on this day while we had our hands on the front doors of the car and were just climbing in. It was like sweet Jess was saying, "I'm with you and I'm all in. Let's go!"

Rob and I looked at each other, he had a funny smile on his face and was feeling sort of puzzled and I just said "Hi sweet Jess!" and felt totally delighted. I know that because of their higher vibration, spirits can play with electricity rather easily, and it's one of the signs they use to let us know they're well and happy and with us in happiness, love, and light.

Yes, our Lovies do send us signs that they're well and happy and very much with us and they want us to be happy too.

She's also popped several light bulbs this week. Stock up on lightbulbs, peeps who have Lovies in Heaven!

Namaste,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment